Newest Member
    joxey
May 2016 Banter

jburns

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer Carraba's over Olive Garden.

I never found a local Italian place I really liked in Greensboro more than Carraba's.  Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.  I do love Fazio's in Charleston, WV, though, from when I lived up there (the atmosphere is great, especially).  It is probably the best Italian Restaurant I've ever eaten at (IMO).  I still try to go there when I am in town to see my grandmother, but that's becoming less and less and will probably be basically never now that I've moved down here.  I need to find some restaurants here!

http://www.faziosrestaurante.com/

PDS Situation? Particularly Dangerous Situation Situation?

Thanks for the information. You mind drawing up a map of the expected weather over Korea, Japan, Alaska, and the rest of the Pacific Ocean over the next few months?

Yea those areas no PDS weather expected near normal conditions within expected climatological norms. 

Particular dangerous situation setting up for this summer/fall for the South-East. Way above normal precip...cooler than normal ENC...some periods of heat then more soakings....watch tropics for possible PDS situation to unfold along the higher terrain. More to come stay tuned.

13256094_1026602877432706_15475147908911

God, how I missed MS Paint maps! Thank You!

So this potential Memorial Day storm is most likely going to stay in the tropical depression/storm range correct? Are the waters even capable of churning up a cat 1 now? Just a concerned Myrtle beach resident that has to already battle the black bike week traffic that weekend to get to work lol.

Archived