joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up .47" from our earlier storm. Right now there is a large storm centered over New Bern. I am hearing lots of thunder from it. It has been over the same areas for over an hour now so I bet there is some street flooding going on.

Just checked some weather station ops and it seems like totals are running in the 2-4" range from this storm.

1.43" yesterday with 3 rounds of hailers. Even saw a rotating wallcloud around 6pm.

1.88" storm total

1.25" diam. Hail maximum

You must have did some voodoo **** or offered up the right offering to the weather gods cause you are killing it on the severe storm front the last year or so.....

Only made it to 75 today. Radar looks pretty anemic , at the moment!

I don't know how far north of you I am. I am in Taylors near Wade Hampton Blvd and Taylors First Baptist. We had a monster hail storm.  There was still ice on the ground this morning. It was quarter size hail. I literally thought it was going to shatter windows. So heavy the ground and roads were covered. I have never seen anything like that in my lifetime.

I don't know how far north of you I am. I am in Taylors near Wade Hampton Blvd and Taylors First Baptist. We had a monster hail storm. There was still ice on the ground this morning. It was quarter size hail. I literally thought it was going to shatter windows. So heavy the ground and roads were covered. I have never seen anything like that in my lifetime.

I didnt even get thunder or lightning yesterday!

But yeah, y'all got hammered! My wife works in Taylors and said hail is still piled up on sides of the roads, like plowed snow. That picture JBuns posted from Spartanburg, was amazeballs !

What a dud rain event! Temp 56

Radar is very sparse , to say the least, no more than sprinkles in TN and GA. Will be lucky to get a .10 of rain. Here comes the Summer of Shet!

Have had about .25 of rain in 3 weeks! I know we need to dry out, and we have! 80s with humidity in the 10s and 20s , getting the job done nicely!

Archived