joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty surprised at how robust the modeled cold snap continues to be as we get closer in... usually the mid-level temps slowly get less anomalous with each cycle until verification time.

That said, we all know that radiation > CAA.

In this case, I don't mind it as I'm really interested to see if the city can drop below zero this weekend.

There is no way that if the coast is 100% pure rain for the 16th that anyone on this subforum in the interior is mostly snow. At best snow to heavy rain.

1998 is over.

For the interior to cash in with huge amounts it would require NYC to see at least half snow and then rain. If NYC is all rain, interior will be slop.

Thoughts? Lol

I think it did actually.  It was a much more casual affair than the lead up had indicated.  Granted my flight was delayed by over two hours and I arrived so late we didn't get to talk much at all.  Then we went out to dinner and the pres. of the company seemed more intent on scotch and sodas than business talk.  He did meet me at 6am for a quick breakfast (and was surprisingly lucid compared to what I would have been if I had that much to drink the night before)  before I had to split though and he seemed to indicate that I had a good shot but they do have one other interviewee coming in early next week.  I have my fingers crossed but will start to look at other options more seriously than I had been before.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived