• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Winter 2015-2016

meatwad

I like how from Meadvlile to Erie are in the 8-12 range. These are cities that are due......NOT :axe:  :axe:

Here is my prediction. Models move 60 miles east tonight and we get into the heavy snow only.

ONE CAN ONLY DREAM! :weenie:

A shift east would help with more frozen for sure, but i doubt there is even a solution that is plausible that gives us all snow but I'll dream on with ya!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the bright side. When the slop eventually turns to rain, it will get the salt off of our vehicles. I have a red truck that is more white than red right now.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't mind a rain once late winter just for this purpose

Salt just destroys vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how from Meadvlile to Erie are in the 8-12 range. These are cities that are due......NOT :axe:  :axe:

Here is my prediction. Models move 60 miles east tonight and we get into the heavy snow only.

ONE CAN ONLY DREAM! :weenie:

A shift east would help with more frozen for sure, but i doubt there is even a solution that is plausible that gives us all snow but I'll dream on with ya!

I said 60 miles shift not 50!

one of the best tracks we've had in years.

Don't worry, we will only need to wait another 5-10 years to see a storm take a similar track.... Really though, we might get a shot with a similar track again this winter since once the pattern reloads I don't think its all that different than what we currently have. With a +NAO and the ridge in the Atlantic I think that would favor inland tracks, just gotta hope they aren't to far inland.

It really is bad luck that this is playing out like this though.

Don't worry, we will only need to wait another 5-10 years to see a storm take a similar track.... Really though, we might get a shot with a similar track again this winter since once the pattern reloads I don't think its all that different than what we currently have. With a +NAO and the ridge in the Atlantic I think that would favor inland tracks, just gotta hope they aren't to far inland.

It really is bad luck that this is playing out like this though.

Its only 10 days away... 

gfs_namer_252_1000_500_thick.gif

Archived