joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always thought that was the last real threat....at least for this area. Rain or snow? Good question....

Looked for myself, and the GFS has no snow at all until you get to n ORH CO/S NH....I have a feeling this one is rain for much of sne. 

Terrible pattern of whiffs and cutters may very well close this winter out.

Best winter with the worst finish ever, should that come to pass.

EURO is warmer.

Want a white Easter.. Then ready for summer if there's no more snow threats . But only if there's no chance . If it's over lets get hot and sticky

Even if it doesn't snow aren't you in a position to still have 100% coverage in your backyard? White Easter (Christmas, etc.) to me means considerable coverage, and not necessarily snowing on THAT day.

Even if it doesn't snow aren't you in a position to still have 100% coverage in your backyard? White Easter (Christmas, etc.) to me means considerable coverage, and not necessarily snowing on THAT day.

I think most are wiped out this week. 

Probably only the south shore will have some left in protected areas.

As several of us surmised earlier in the weekend..looks like we can skip spring this year and get right to summer with dews and warmth mid April on

Anthony Masiello ‏@antmasiello  4m

The original idea of going from winter to summer this April I think still stands for Northeast. But, cold pool will be a tough beat down.

Archived