Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Late Winter/Early Spring 2015

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Farmington right now but radar looked like it was about to change to snow back in bethel...now moisture is breaking up?...

Like Colonel said, it hasn't snowed here in hours. When that heavy batch of precip moved through, it was all rain here. Now, just some lighter precip moving through but still rain.

My temp actually dropped back down to 34, but still getting rain. :axe:  Best returns we've had today and it's just resulting in rain and now some fog in my area.

That sucks. Happened to me during the storm last weekend. Drove .5 mile from my house and it was ripping snow.

I lucked out on this one, I'm still getting some light snow now, with some pretty massive flakes at time so I'm probably sniffing the rain / snow line. That heavy band that went through probably put down another inch. Its really hard to tell though.

The "dont want to be in the jackpot" is a myth. You are more likely to be *even* further away from the final solution if you start off away from the jackpot

It just *seems* like it never works out because being in the absolute best spot of a big storm is rare. So you just remember the ones where things trended away from you. There are even more that are missed when its missing you to begin with

Archived