joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post-Super Bowl Storm chance discussion

rossi

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3" of rain.....is that enough to wash away memories of our failed blizzard? Looks like I jackpot here with rain at least

It's a day 6 prog it'll change dozens of times last run showed a snow event no need to declare anything. There's a lot of cold air present I could see some kind of redeveloper situation maybe even a snow to ice/rain type of deal. 

It's a day 6 prog it'll change dozens of times last run showed a snow event no need to declare anything. There's a lot of cold air present I could see some kind of redeveloper situation maybe even a snow to ice/rain type of deal.

Oh believe me.....if you think that I'm assuming this is said and done or declaring a single thing, you're very wrong. After this last storm, how could anyone Count something out or count on a final solution that far out ? This one looks promising, but if it doesn't deliver snow, it can be a cleansing rain for us

Oh believe me.....if you think that I'm assuming this is said and done, you're very wrong. After this last storm, how could anyone Count something out or count on a final solution that far out ? This one looks promising, but if it doesn't deliver snow, it can be a cleansing rain for us

With a bunch of storms likely in the upcoming pattern it looks like they'll be sleepless nights of tracking to come. 

The gfs is really trying to phase everything this run which goes against the progressive nature of the pattern but obviously in a +AO/+NAO pattern cutters will be possible. The cold will be a problem though because we could see a lot of icing problems even if storms do cut. 

GGEM is a really weak storm that travels west of the area.

kindly ignore all the models. I hereby predict a storm that will commence late Monday an end early Thursday after dumping 185 inches of snow with a hundred and 60 mile per hour winds gusting to 200. makes as much sense as some of the models out there

Archived