• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Bust of the Century January 26-27 2015 model suites and discussions

Morris

That band will most likely not leave queens/manhattan. Rest of jersey is pretty much fringe snows, it looks like right now.

That band will most likely not leave queens/manhattan. Rest of jersey is pretty much fringe snows, it looks like right now.

I think we remain in the fringe. We might eke out6-8 because it is snowing steadily, we just aren't getting those intense bands.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Western City View Inn Greenpoint Ave near Greenpoint Brooklyn...near Silvercup Studios East for those in the TV/Film biz

Heavy snow and blowing snow....visibility dropping rapidly...big ramp up in intensity past ten minutes

Back home in South Jersey the recriminations have begun....here...game on

radar seems to be falling apart across southern CT....not a good sign.

There is another very intense band crossing Eastern Suffolk County as we speak. A large amount of subsidence is occuring ahead of it, but you can already see the next punch coming into New London. CT will do very well with this storm.

Latest radar frame doesn't look good, banding in Groton dry air coming into HVN.

I guess the Canadien models weren't so bad after all...

If you look at the radar on the COD site from Philly you can see some snow over far southern NJ and western NJ moving to the SE.  If you look at radar from the same site for Uptown you see precip bands moving to the west, but not anything moving to se.  IMO the surface low may south and west than most think.  This isn't over for NYC.  I still think 24" is not out of the question, despite what the models are showing

Archived