joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Major East Coast Storm on Saturday Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't get to caught up in tonight's model runs,even if the Euro shifts east I would still wait and see what things look like after the 12z runs tomorrow and maybe even after the 00z runs tomorrow night. By then we should have a really good idea where things will be headed with this system.

Yea by tomorrow nights 0z suite we should have a good idea where the storm is going. Precip/dynamics/temps will not be sorted out until friday

yeah, but it is starting to look like a trend......i hope i'm wrong, but I'll be surprised if the euro isn't east of 12z

Even if it is, don't forget we have all seen the models do this. I'm not saying we're definately going to be slammed by this storm, but a shift East will not convince me were going to only be grazed. We are a hairs breath away on every model from getting a HECS, even on the models which have shifted East.

United States Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer

Even if it is, don't forget we have all seen the models do this. I'm not saying we're definately going to be slammed by this storm, but a shift East will not convince me were going to only be grazed. We are a hairs breath away on every model from getting a HECS, even on the models which have shifted East.

United States Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer

couldn't agree more. Lets see what euro has to say. 

Euro ends up further east. Right over the benchmark.  It's also drier on the northwest side of the storm and this run is warmer for a lot of areas. Euro still has some snow for the area. Several model runs to go. Maybe Monday is the storm instead of this one for the area?

Archived