• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

I'd imagine that a lot of those are overblown.

Oh I know, I don't take them seriously. There seems to be a lot of NoVa weenies who just pop up every storm now with these type of obs.

A lot of work ahead to get the 6-8" LWX is now calling for

LWX isn't blinking- in fact, they've doubled down for my area. I've been upped to 6-8". I think, based on obs I've seen, that the screw zone is just south of northern Calvert. Still rain/sleet here.

Oh I know, I don't take them seriously. There seems to be a lot of NoVa weenies who just pop up every storm now with these type of obs.

LWX isn't blinking- in fact, they've doubled down for my area. I've been upped to 6-8". I think, based on obs I've seen, that the screw zone is just south of northern Calvert. Still rain/sleet here.

It can be annoying. I'm not one to stick strictly to the book when it comes to what I call moderate or heavy snow, but when people make claims that it's "pouring snow" or "SN++" I can't help but be a little wary of it.

I think that when you guys it'll be a surprise and a pretty hefty dump over a relatively short period. You might not snow for as long as others, but it should come down good.