• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

In all the models snowfall maps (from what I've seen), you have the snow amounts start to drop off in central/southern Calvert and St. Mary's. It mostly looks like they have us around the 10" mark or so? My concern is still we wind up with something like Feb. 2014 where after the front end snow, we struggle with mixing while BWI/DCA and all points north/west get clobbered. That storm underperformed in my area. DC/Baltimore can sit comfortably but I feel like my area is flirting too much with that rain/snow line. I've set the bar IMBY at just getting at least 5-6 inches, then I'll be happy.

Salisbury may wind up with more snow last Saturday than this weekend.  :bag:

I'm thinking the same, for our sub-forums sake, hoping for a little southeast jog to keep us all snow.  :)

I'm thinking the same, for our sub-forums sake, hoping for a little southeast jog to keep us all snow. :)

Same here. Hugging the Canadian solution lol. It would be nice if the whole region could cash in on this beast in some way, I just fear we get a driving rainstorm while d.c. gets 3'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the same, for our sub-forums sake, hoping for a little southeast jog to keep us all snow.  :)

It won't take much of one.  The most recent WPC forecast seems to have the low barely offshore and in a fairly decent spot for most except for the oceanfront folks.

It remains to be seen if the 12z runs were a hiccup or a trend. Tonights models should be interesting (like they wouldn't have been anyway, lol). Either way its really just the globals bouncing between the goal posts they have already set. Let's just hope the end up on the right side, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

18z GFS a touch south, but not as much as the 12z Euro.  Haven't checked the pinpoints, but the clown map seems to be showing SBY 8-10" with the 36-40" bulls-eye in Charles County.

EDIT: Bulls-eye is actually St. Mary's/Calvert.  Hope that sticks for you guys!

post-1048-0-99032300-1453241512.png

HOLY SHI**!!!

Am I dreaming!?!?!?