• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

He got In fine, home now. Just went down to the water and the charter fishing boats (and any others still in the water) are tied down tight so not surprised about the high wind advisory. The birds didn't seem too concerned, they were just chilling, puffed up and hunkered down on the ice.

Euro says 14" of snow for SBY according to Bob Chill.  Two camps.  Not sure what the temp biases are.

EDIT: Euro is usually a little warm.  Let that be the case and SBY could be sitting on a foot plus.  Wonder how much the rain will knock down.

love to see that verify

Where did you see this?  Neither the WSW or my point forecasts reflect that.

Also, would that not put us in Blizzard Warning territory?

Impressive. Conditions have been colder today...

And no, it won't put us in blizzard territory just because of snow totals. We need the wind speeds for that which I personally believe we will be in for at least some time. I mean come on we will be getting 40-60 mph gusts. Maybe it will be expanded for blowing snow? We will see. But don't hold your breath, it's Wakefield ;)

Impressive. Conditions have been colder today...

And no, it won't put us in blizzard territory just because of snow totals. We need the wind speeds for that which I personally believe we will be in for at least some time. I mean come on we will be getting 40-60 mph gusts. Maybe it will be expanded for blowing snow? We will see. But don't hold your breath, it's Wakefield ;)

Right, I was considering the wind too, but you're right, Wakefield is always so conservative.