• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

Nice little snow surprise last night. About an inch in Ches Beach. My snow loving 4 year old was out dancing in it. I am guessing our totals will be much lower (maybe 6 inches?) than DC for the weekend storm but our winds will be higher.

Welcome back! My son wants to go out in it too and build a snowman- he thinks this was the snow I keep telling him about. Had to explain that the real snow is coming soon!  :lol:

My goal is to get at least 8", then I'll be happy - that would be the biggest storm for me since I moved down here. I've had a bunch of 5-7" storms already.

Looks great in SOMD!

Also if you change the hours to 72 southern maryland and eastern shore get a couple more inches. When we dryslot for a couple hours down here in southern Maryland it looks like it will probably be sleet for hours 51-57 and possibly mixing with sleet a little during hours 48-51. After that it should be all back to snow for the majority of the area.

Also if you change the hours to 72 southern maryland and eastern shore get a couple more inches. When we dryslot for a couple hours down here in southern Maryland it looks like it will probably be sleet for hours 51-57 and possibly mixing with sleet a little during hours 48-51. After that it should be all back to snow for the majority of the area.

Hi, where are you from in Southern MD? Should put your location in your profile. 

Welcome back! My son wants to go out in it too and build a snowman- he thinks this was the snow I keep telling him about. Had to explain that the real snow is coming soon! :lol:

My goal is to get at least 8", then I'll be happy - that would be the biggest storm for me since I moved down here. I've had a bunch of 5-7" storms already.

Thanks! Life was crazy for a bit. I had the same problem. She doesn't understand that no, this is just the preview. She will have enough to build a real snowman if she just waits.

I would be completely happy with 8. That would be the most for us since we moved here also and this year I have a snow blower. So bring it on Mother Nature!