amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Winter of 2014-15 Picture thread

michsnowfreak

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Bo.  That snow is gonna be on the ground till July lol.  Wow.

A shot from this afternoon north of Morrison IL.  Always liked red barns with snow on the ground.  This one had some cool looking willows near it as well.  Shot some other pics and may upload later.

EDIT:  Full size here..  https://www.flickr.com/photos/jwright77/16356138548/in/photostream/lightbox/

mi28ig.jpg

Very nice Bo.  That snow is gonna be on the ground till July lol.  Wow.

A shot from this afternoon north of Morrison IL.  Always liked red barns with snow on the ground.  This one had some cool looking willows near it as well.  Shot some other pics and may upload later.

EDIT:  Full size here..  https://www.flickr.com/photos/jwright77/16356138548/in/photostream/lightbox/

mi28ig.jpg

Beautiful! something 'bout a red barn that always makes me want to fill out an application!

I went down into Negaunee today and immediately thought of Josh :) when I saw the piles so I decided to share a few.

the hill in the distance is where my house sits (from this morning)

attachicon.gifDSC00488.JPG

day break today post blizz

attachicon.gifDSC00484.JPG

my closest neighbor's house

attachicon.gifDSC00490.JPG

In Neagunee

attachicon.gifDSC00492.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00491.JPG

Love it...thanks for thinking of me :)

I didnt take any pictures but I went out to dinner tonight and it truly is like the tundra. Some of the snowbanks sitting everywhere are basically like massive iceburgs with a couple fresh powdery layers on top.

I went down into Negaunee today and immediately thought of Josh :) when I saw the piles so I decided to share a few.

the hill in the distance is where my house sits (from this morning)

attachicon.gifDSC00488.JPG

day break today post blizz

attachicon.gifDSC00484.JPG

my closest neighbor's house

attachicon.gifDSC00490.JPG

In Neagunee

attachicon.gifDSC00492.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00491.JPG

Awesome shots~!

Me and Abby in 30" of snow.

h4m0cOQ.jpg

This is awesome haha! :D

Great pics and vids to everyone else too. Geos and especially cyclone. The first two in your latest set are stunning!

Glad most of the sub is experiencing decent (albeit a little too cold) Winter snow conditions.

Hoping Central Indiana over to Buckeye gets a big dog at some point before the thaw. :)

Your pics give such a "country" twist to this thread cyclone, I love it! I have been so busy I have been dying to go to the park since the snow has gotten deep but I havent had a chance. We have lots of huge parks here in the Detroit area that when you are in them you feel like you are in the woods up north. But alas just getting over a cold and being at work M-F, many of my pics lately have been from more urban suburbia :P

Sunset here in the tundra this evening

4302-800.jpg

4303-800.jpg

Your pics give such a "country" twist to this thread cyclone, I love it! I have been so busy I have been dying to go to the park since the snow has gotten deep but I havent had a chance. We have lots of huge parks here in the Detroit area that when you are in them you feel like you are in the woods up north. But alas just getting over a cold and being at work M-F, many of my pics lately have been from more urban suburbia :P

Sunset here in the tundra this evening

^Nice pics.

Yeah I'm pretty lucky in that my drive to and from work is pretty much 100% open country.  Even here in town it's literally 2 mins in any direction and you're out in the middle of nowhere lol.  I wasn't too thrilled about living in such a small town more than 20 miles away from a major city after living in the QC all my life, but I've definitely grown to like it.

Archived