Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Let's talk Winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once we crossed the threshold of above average for the season....  jb made a 180 on the optimism charts  :lol:

Why do you think I was negative all season... Climo was giving us absolutely nothing.  This will be the first winter in history to have a warm, snowless December and below normal snowfall through early February... and end up much colder than normal with above normal snowfall.  It's a historic turnaround and one we will likely never see again.  My original winter call will end up damn near perfect, and I'd like to credit my taunting of climo to do it :snowing:

euro is 2-5" across Franklin County.  May have actually ticked south a bit from 00z.    I think the euro has the best representation of what will happen.     A couple inches across n. Franklin county/s. Delaware county....  4-6" south of I-70 increasing down to around 6-8" in Circleville and then a foot along the river

euro is 2-5" across Franklin County. May have actually ticked south a bit from 00z. I think the euro has the best representation of what will happen. A couple inches across n. Franklin county/s. Delaware county.... 4-6" south of I-70 increasing down to around 6-8" in Circleville and then a foot along the river

So close it's sickening

post-1236-0-93663400-1425410533_thumb.pn

I mean. this is beautiful for Perry County and Hocking and Morgan. I have watched you fellas get hammered before while I got all rain or ice. (Dec 23, 2004 example)...

If this goes as projected.. I will feel so bad for you guys. I have been there. but I guess things even out in the long run.

Archived