Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Let's talk Winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be getting interesting guys. I am feeling better and better here in Perry County. (up US 22 a few hours from you Mike)

I agree.  Based on the orientation of this system, if I get more then I would think you would too!  Maybe not exact same amounts, but similar trends.

Just got my first look at the radar about 20 minutes ago once i got home from work. Is this farther north than expected because too me it looks like it a little bit?

Seems to be.  Certainly north of what 0z NAM and even 12z NAM had today.  Euro FTW?

Just got my first look at the radar about 20 minutes ago once i got home from work. Is this farther north than expected because too me it looks like it a little bit?

I've said the same. Modell wasn't showing the precip shield this far north.. but they also show the precip pushing south. Hopefully that doesn't happen or minimal

Well guys.. I'd say this is the end of the 2014-15 winter. Some cold but no systems on the horizon and getting major storms too much later than now is highly unlikely. With that being said I don't think this will be one most of us remember. Whiffs to the north, 2 to the south and just altogether forgetful. See y'all next November barring a storm popping up

Well guys.. I'd say this is the end of the 2014-15 winter. Some cold but no systems on the horizon and getting major storms too much later than now is highly unlikely. With that being said I don't think this will be one most of us remember. Whiffs to the north, 2 to the south and just altogether forgetful. See y'all next November barring a storm popping up

I won't be forgetting this February any time soon. Feel free to hang around for severe season, it can get pretty empty at times.

Yeah, i giv this winter an official "meh". Talk 2 u in 8 months. It'll b here b4 u know it!

The one thing I will remember about this winter is how long we have had continuous snow cover in late Feb and early March.

Still have 4"/5" of solid frozen slop.

Same here.

3" in Madeira with another 1" possible overnight I'd say.  However, without compaction taken into account, I'm sure at least 4 fell.

I won't be forgetting this February any time soon. Feel free to hang around for severe season, it can get pretty empty at times.

I usually try to make a spring/severe thread..probably at the start of April!!

Well guys..won't be on here much unless we get one of those late big dogs aka April 1987!! Going to make a spring/severe thread around the 1st of April..Looking forward to our next winter thread which will be out around the end of Oct..Take care all!!

Archived