Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
WxChallenge 2014-2015

Jurg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cooling has slowed to 1F an hour the last 3 hours, so we'll see. 40+ is probably toast but I'm not sure how much lower it goes as the winds should gradually pick up after 6z.

Yeah. They just leveled off at 43 this past hour and the winds picking up will slow the cooling a touch. I think I went a little too bullish with the 41, but 37-40 looks reasonable at this point. We shall see come morning

The cooling has slowed to 1F an hour the last 3 hours, so we'll see. 40+ is probably toast but I'm not sure how much lower it goes as the winds should gradually pick up after 6z.

Yeah. They just leveled off at 43 this past hour and the winds picking up will slow the cooling a touch. I think I went a little too bullish with the 41, but 37-40 looks reasonable at this point. We shall see come morning

Yeah, I spoke too soon there but this could be good for OHweather and me with that 38.

71/45/19/0

I thought about going a bit warmer for temps, but the winds will be light this evening and there will be some high clouds but they'll be thin tonight. For tomorrow, mixing looks close to today and temps at the top of the BL look close to or just a touch warmer than today, so with hopefully mostly clear or partly cloudy skies and a warmer start they can tack on a couple of degrees to today's temps.

46 already ...only 3z...

It should level off soon as some high clouds move in and winds increase. The question is if it levels off and maybe looses a few more or levels off and jumps up a little. The only way anyone can pass me tomorrow for first is if that WioFin guy (Max) nails the high, low and wind, which I unfortunately think is possible lol

It should level off soon as some high clouds move in and winds increase. The question is if it levels off and maybe looses a few more or levels off and jumps up a little. The only way anyone can pass me tomorrow for first is if that WioFin guy (Max) nails the high, low and wind, which I unfortunately think is possible lol

And you care why? Cat 0 over here. Even if you get 2nd overall you still technically win first place at the city lmao

Archived