• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

Does the batch in NJ slide east or lift northeast? I'm moving today so this really sucks if it can't clear by 11.

The heaviest will slide east of what the 00z GFS said for example..but the band of rain in CT will persist for a few hours. Might just be nuisance stuff at 11.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably will not concentrate on the yard next year like I did this year. What a waste. Better to focus on landscaping and shrubs.

the woes of home ownership, I gave up years ago with my lousy soil conditions just do the basics,concentrate on flowers,vegetables. I can't imagine being a farmer back in the day totally dependant on mom nature.

Steve, I should be around to stop by. I just did not want to barge in on you and your team. Game is at 10, I can shoot down there and watch for a bit. Never watched a softball game in person. I got another person who may want to stop by as well.

oh man that's awesome, barge? Never my friend. Our game is at 10.

the woes of home ownership, I gave up years ago with my lousy soil conditions just do the basics,concentrate on flowers,vegetables. I can't imagine being a farmer back in the day totally dependant on mom nature.

It's not worth it unless you irrigate. Getting 3" in one day and then nothing for  weeks isn't good for the lawn. I'm so frustrated.

It's not worth it unless you irrigate. Getting 3" in one day and then nothing for  weeks isn't good for the lawn. I'm so frustrated.

You roll with it. Summer is the time when normal lawns go to sleep. You just water it enough to not kill it. Luckily, July was just wet enough around here that mine got enough naturally. It's stressed but the days are growing shorter and the nights are cooler. It will come back to life by theend of the month.

cool cloud CU towers looking south from Rt6 near PVD

I shall welcome you to one of the radiating Kings of New England.

If you're coming over i-195, there i construction on the Braga Bridge as well as Rt 79 is closed to traffic as they rebuild it. Just continue further up to (1.5mi) to the Rt 24 N exit.

You roll with it. Summer is the time when normal lawns go to sleep. You just water it enough to not kill it. Luckily, July was just wet enough around here that mine got enough naturally. It's stressed but the days are growing shorter and the nights are cooler. It will come back to life by theend of the month.

It was great up until last week when I went away. I came home to something from the wild west. Scorpions, tumble weeds, and cacti. It's the new grass that really took the hit too. Oh well.

I shall welcome you to one of the radiating Kings of New England.

If you're coming over i-195, there i construction on the Braga Bridge as well as Rt 79 is closed to traffic as they rebuild it. Just continue further up to (1.5mi) to the Rt 24 N exit.

my wife's GPS is taking us down 44

pretty common though to go dormant in July

I expect it to do dormant..but just kind of pissed how quickly it went to crap. Whatever..it's better than last year anyways.

Danielle Vollmar is horrible on WCVB. Talking about thunder and FF....where..over the fooking benchmark?

Archived