Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but no one looks at the NAM anymore...

LOL

It's led the way since the beginning of this storm, first to tick North... If GFS brings mix south people will take nam serious.. 1 major bust doesn't mean we should stop considering.. Nams wheelhouse has always been within 48hrs... One big bust shouldn't change that, just my 2 cents but we will see

It's led the way since the beginning of this storm, first to tick North... If GFS brings mix south people will take nam serious.. 1 major bust doesn't mean we should stop considering.. Nams wheelhouse has always been within 48hrs... One big bust shouldn't change that, just my 2 cents but we will see

I'm totally with you, all of the models should be considered but since the blizzard bust it seems there are some who say they won't look at this model or that model...until it runs and then everyone is looking again.

I'm totally with you, all of the models should be considered but since the blizzard bust it seems there are some who say they won't look at this model or that model...until it runs and then everyone is looking again.

Yea I think they're just sore... I can't even count the number of times the GFS has failed miserably on a nor'easter while the euro and nam score big.. The nam may have been over amped in those storms but we knew that was its biased.. And yet the GFS does well with one storm and now it's the bible of models lmao

Wish casting at its finest

Not sure what's going on with the model analysis over in the other thread, but the mix line went south by about 25 miles this run. It was previously touching southern Dutchess and Ulster, now it's south of Rockland and Putnam at hour 42. Only have 6 hour increments as of now, but that appears to be the warmest I can see.

Archived