Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IL was saying it pretty much runs along 287 east of the river and 84 west.

Good to see things trending a touch cooler with both the NAM and GFS tonight. One might argue that the RGEM was as well. The Euro has been the colder outlier, so maybe this means the models are converging on a solution.

Not sure what's going on with the model analysis over in the other thread, but the mix line went south by about 25 miles this run. It was previously touching southern Dutchess and Ulster, now it's south of Rockland and Putnam at hour 42. Only have 6 hour increments as of now, but that appears to be the warmest I can see.

That's exactly what I said but I was ignored

Nice depiction of the 700 mb dry slot that some might have to deal with, though it is the NAM at 42 hours so wouldn't worry just yet.

It really stinks that the mid-level centers have trended so far north (the 700 mb circulation is basically over Watertown on the NAM). My call for lollis to 18" had some merit back when we were counting on sitting just NW of the 850 low.

It really stinks that the mid-level centers have trended so far north (the 700 mb circulation is basically over Watertown on the NAM). My call for lollis to 18" had some merit back when we were counting on sitting just NW of the 850 low.

Yeah north trend hasn't helped much and the mid-level dynamics look a little less impressive.

Archived