Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring phever

wederwarrior

Cannot wait until our first 80 degree day

Cannot wait until out first -80 degree day - from my local P&C, that's one kicka$$ front comin' thru setting us up for the St. Pat's storm...

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

Monday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -80.

Cannot wait until out first -80 degree day - from my local P&C, that's one kicka$$ front comin' thru setting us up for the St. Pat's storm...

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

Monday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -80.

Woops, someone forgot to populate a grid...

Or we could have this:

Latest date for 1/2" or more of snow in Philadelphia:  April 20th, 1983 (0.60") :lmao:

Yup, I pulled 8" out of that in NW Chesco with most of it melted by sunset that day.  Only snow left for the next day was

piles that had fallen off pine trees.   Certainly not much sense in making plow piles on 4/20...

Yup, I pulled 8" out of that in NW Chesco with most of it melted by sunset that day.  Only snow left for the next day was

piles that had fallen off pine trees.   Certainly not much sense in making plow piles on 4/20...

We had about 4" in Havertown where I lived at the time, "on lawns and bushes" as the forecast called for. I remember during the afternoon it had been raining and changed to snow, and it was more a novelty because it wasn't sticking to anything, but as soon as the sun went down it began to accumulate. Now that was a good example of sun angle and climo at work.

Archived