• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 clipper/redeveloper

ORH_wxman

Looks good for James and I though vs the earlier NAM runs which is a positive.  Plus we have cold 8h and nice inflow off the ocean to enhance things.    Could rip and pound due to winds.

Yeah you actually get clipped with the CCB this run...it came back a little more at the last second than it first appeared....but the rest of us will need some more help.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you actually get clipped with the CCB this run...it came back a little more at the last second than it first appeared....but the rest of us will need some more help.

It's taking a hook track as the entire thing tilts negative.  Like you said we need to watch...if it kept digging deeper that's bad news it'll hook and ladder out east and ACKwaves will be posting photos of 5" while the rest of us get some OE fluff.

See... taint is always an issue, if this trend doesn't stop soon I'll even taint.

Yeah but it's the nature of these things.  The Cape AND Boston can't usually get a big snowstorm at the same time.  I'm in the middle and would cash in huge in this solution with 12-18"...so we can toss it. 

I'll bite on the more extreme if the Euro comes west.  GFS is sometimes prone to this.   RGEM was pretty wound up too though.

Ukie is probably over Albany.

Archived