joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 clipper/redeveloper

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its tried to give us a few blizzards, but to no avail, as it was too amped.

If this threat is real it should carry somewhere between the NAM and GFS tonight.  I won't bite otherwise....it shouldn't have the bias it's shown to be weak/SE with an impressive s/w like this.

UK is a little SE but it's nice aloft, close.  This would argue for a closer pass IMO.

It will be a sad time. I grew up with them and they basically were part of the reason why I wanted to do meteorology. As kooky as he was, Todd Gross was good too.

I know this is a storm thread but just want to say u are one of the best mets on this forum that keeps it real. Now back to the storm threat.

54hr RGEM is a better hit than the GGEM.   RGEM at 48h is more wound up/slower than the GGEM which has already scooted a little further NE vs the RGEM.  Don't usually see much of a difference but there is this time.

Kind of have to toss the GFS temporarily unless the Euro jumps well NW too but based on everything else kind of expect it'll be in with with the rest of the non-GFS models.

Agree.

Boston has had some great on air mets.

I flipped channels between Harvey, Bruce and Dick throughout my adolescent years.  lol

Don't forget Bob Copeland.  He went off into the sunset...literally and is now an accomplished artist up in NH.

Copeland and now Burbank were among the few good daytime mets around here.  Todd Gross was in his day too.  The rest...

Archived