• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Clipper 2/14-2/15

WidreMann

What a great precip producer for central NC. If only there was some cold air around, it would be pouring snow.

Agree - we're up to .40" now since around 4AM. I mentioned this over in the Obs thread, but as saturated as the ground is after this week, I'm a little concerned for later today if the forecasted winds and gusts get up to what they're calling for. Could have some downed tree problems.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree - we're up to .40" now since around 4AM. I mentioned this over in the Obs thread, but as saturated as the ground is after this week, I'm a little concerned for later today if the forecasted winds and gusts get up to what they're calling for. Could have some downed tree problems.

Yeah, that could be a problem later. Hopefully, it will be isolated, if it happens. Been a pretty interesting winter so far. Rain, snow, ice, arctic blasts, severe, wind...had a little bit of everything.

I'm surprised there weren't more downed trees in my area as saturated as the ground has been all fall/winter. 

Archived