• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
newcomer to the report

chinese Noodle

Hello everyone,I am Chinese noodle,From Chinese Hebei Province Shijiazhuang city,Nice to meet you!

I like weather,I like New York,I like this forum,In here,I will spend happy time!

顺便看看,汉语能否正常显示,哈哈!

are you in new york or in china??

good luck with your english.  don't read Mulen's posts until you're very fluent in english.

are you in new york or in china??

good luck with your english.  don't read Mulen's posts until you're very fluent in english.

Thank you ,Although English is very poor,But, I'll speak english better and better,

I am in China, very interested in this year's snow in New York,The America east coast weather is also very interested

Hello everyone,I am Chinese noodle,From Chinese Hebei Province Shijiazhuang city,Nice to meet you!

I like weather,I like New York,I like this forum,In here,I will spend happy time!

顺便看看,汉语能否正常显示,哈哈!

I want happy time from Chinese noodle, welcome so nice that you like this place so much that you made your own thread. Can't wait to see you posting more.

I want happy time from Chinese noodle, welcome so nice that you like this place so much that you made your own thread. Can't wait to see you posting more.

Nice to meet you!In my hometown,Most of the time,The weather steadily,No passion.By chance,There have 21.65 Inch of Accumulated snow, and,34.65Inch of Rain for one day!But it was too rare.

I will focus on New York,At the same time,Say my hometown, Share the happy moment

Shijiazhuang city's average temperature is very similar to New York.  but Shijiazhuang is a much drier climate than New York.

your name is making me hungry. i could really go for some moo shu pork right now.

Shijiazhuang city's average temperature is very similar to New York.  but Shijiazhuang is a much drier climate than New York.

your name is making me hungry. i could really go for some moo shu pork right now.

Yes,Shijiazhuang is a much drier climate than New York,Monsoon climate,In the winter,Very dry.

Oh,In New York,This time is Midnight,My name is making you hungry,I'm so sorry,In the future,If you come to CHINA,

I invite you to eat the Food of Chinese,hah~

Yes,Shijiazhuang is a much drier climate than New York,Monsoon climate,In the winter,Very dry.

Oh,In New York,This time is Midnight,My name is making you hungry,I'm so sorry,In the future,If you come to CHINA,

I invite you to eat the Food of Chinese,hah~

you came to the right forum on americanwx.  the New York sub forum is well known for its expertise, good behavior, excessive friendliness and quality posts.

my nephew is going to Tangkou in Anhui province next summer to help Chinese students practice their English. if you see him, tell him i said hello!

you came to the right forum on americanwx.  the New York sub forum is well known for its expertise, good behavior, excessive friendliness and quality posts.

my nephew is going to Tangkou in Anhui province next summer to help Chinese students practice their English. if you see him, tell him i said hello!

Yes, My friend recommended to here,Here is very professional, very friendly.Is a good place to learn.

Tangkou in Anhui province,I'm very far distance,If I see him,No problem,I"ll say hello to him for you!( Sorry,This sentence I don't know what to say)

you came to the right forum on americanwx. the New York sub forum is well known for its expertise, good behavior, excessive friendliness and quality posts.

my nephew is going to Tangkou in Anhui province next summer to help Chinese students practice their English.if you see him, tell him i said hello!

Excessive friendliness, good behavior, quality posts...I see what you did right there lol

Shijiazhuang City, capital of Hebei Province is located at 38N, 114E (180 mi southwest of Beijing), which has a similar annual avg. temperature as NYC. However it has a much drier continental climate with annual precipitation only half of that of NYC. That said, the city has a daily precipitation record of over 14 inches of rain (8/4/1996) and 21 inches of snowfall (11/10/2009), both highest among all provincial capitals in Mainland China, owing to its windward location relative to Mount. Taihang. The mountain also creates a strong fohn effect, which can sometimes raise the local temperature by 20F within one hour. The highest/lowest temperature ever recorded are 109/-16F, both a bit more extreme than NYC (106/-15F).

Hehe, just to share an insight of the Shijiazhuang city, since I once also lived there for a while:) Enjoy the snow in NYC!

Just remember the Fundamental Rule of Happiness:

"The next epic snowstorm is always 192 hours away."

lol, and the corollary to that, if its less than 192 hours away, "the trend is your friend," because even snowstorms that are modeled to miss us in the near term will find a way to hit us in the end...

Archived