joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8-12 East Coast Storm Potential

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy that thing is just sitting over Texas saying, "please Mr. Northern stream, just give me one little piece and we'll have a party".

Want to interject whats been the trend this year with northerm stream S/W, to actually be more energetic and stronger than originally progged. Not all situations are the same but something to consider nonetheless yank

Want to interject whats been the trend this year with northerm stream S/W, to actually be more energetic and stronger than originally progged. Not all situations are the same but something to consider nonetheless yank

If there's more interaction we could have a nice event very, very quickly. This is close to being a much bigger event if one or two pieces shift around again, and there's still some time for that to happen.

So close has happend every time for us this year so lets keep an eye on this

I posted on previous page that northern S/W have been underforecasted intensity wise. I still think that this still has a chance, certainly slightly better this morning. It was a sizable step in the right direction for sure

Eventually the southern stream gets sheared out. The coastal weakens some as it passes our latitude and the northern stream vort takes over.

No doubt an improvement and that spike in the ridge out west is something id like see on the 12Z GFS on how it handles it, maybe some trending with sharper N/S interaction today yank?

Archived