12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 13-21st Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saturday clipper will test BowMe's theory that MKE doesn't do clippers well. :)

No backing down on my graze job for LAF with that one. Hopefully, we can get something out of it...but best will be north/northeast. 

As for today's clipper...some nice snow at times here in IKK this morning. IND and LAF look to be doing well.  

Nice banding about to move into Indiana from central IL. Should be some pockets of fairly heavy snow for some.

IND rocking it still. Another 1" last hour.

METAR KIND 161554Z 18012KT 1/2SM R05L/2600V2800FT SN FZFG BLSN VV011 M04/M06 A2978 RMK AO2 SLP095 SNINCR 1/2 P0003 T10441061

The Saturday clipper will test BowMe's theory that MKE doesn't do clippers well. :)

No backing down on my graze job for LAF with that one. Hopefully, we can get something out of it...but best will be north/northeast. 

As for today's clipper...some nice snow at times here in IKK this morning. IND and LAF look to be doing well.  

Close to an inch, roads are pretty messy around Indianapolis currently.

Just eyeballing, it looks like we have around an inch here. 

Intense band heading toward Indianapolis.

Meh, thought you'd do a little better than that. Regardless, a friend sent me a photo from earlier and it looked nice and wintry. That's what counts.

1.6" at IND through 12:00pm. 

Archived