joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15th Threat

Bob Chill

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro is wetter and further north with precip than last night. It also has a similar cva precip jackpot. Only .2 or so but there are some similarities to the gfs. 

in terms of ground truth it isn't close...we'll see how it evolves.

in terms of ground truth it isn't close...we'll see how it evolves.

Definitely 2 different solutions. Euro has no surface low like the gfs at all. I was just pointing out that it got wetter from last run. The precip max in cva is a coincidence of different evolutions. 

The coming weekend is much up in the air. I wouldn't say anyone is out of the game or in the game. Lots of ul energy zipping in the ns flow. There will be a good bit of jumping around this week. 

Definitely 2 different solutions. Euro has no surface low like the gfs at all. I was just pointing out that it got wetter from last run. The precip max in cva is a coincidence of different evolutions. 

The coming weekend is much up in the air. I wouldn't say anyone is out of the game or in the game. Lots of ul energy zipping in the ns flow. There will be a good bit of jumping around this week. 

I'd say confidently I am out of the game....

Both if u got the info

Both threats are similar in an important way. There is lp tracking the lakes in advance. That's troubling at our latitude. Always. 

But both have nice vort passes below us. The wed storm isn't really resolved yet. The sat storm is all speculative with many possible outcomes that models won't have a good handle on for days. 

The euro is better than I thought for Wednesday

Archived