• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Links to threads for past events

MN Transplant

I'm telling you guys, if you want to see funny, read the thread I mentioned a few posts back. About halfway through it becomes a war.

stormtracker, on 27 January 2010 - 08:02 PM, said: Let me provide some calm in this thread.

The NAM will come north, no doubt in my mind. If the NAM does not come north, I will make Zwyts a moderator.

For anyone that wants to find their own on Eastern, here is a link that will plop you down into the start of the epic 2010 period:  http://www.easternuswx.com/bb/index.php?/forum/15-weather-forecasting-and-discussion/page__prune_day__100__sort_by__Z-A__sort_key__start_date__topicfilter__all__st__1480

I'm pretty sure the last set of numbers in the path is the count of topics.  It goes up to 64,000 and back in later 2003.  If you are looking for a specific event, just do some trial and error with those numbers to get you close to the date, and then you can just page through until you find what you want. 

One of Matt's finest moments

#1020zwyts

Members

54,472 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

wedgehead, on 19 December 2009 - 01:56 PM, said:

15" to 15.5" on the deck, with a 22" drift.

With all these snow bands coming in, I have some insight into the mind of a groupie.

I would blow the drummer in the bar bathroom if it meant that yellow band pivoting over NW DC and stalling

I had to stop reading the thread at 20 hours before the Feb 4 BECS. I lived it but that was then. Man would I love to see it again this year. I watched and read every post in that thread as it happened and actually remember many of the posts as I re-read it again (after all it was not THAT long ago :-) )

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

One of Matt's finest moments

#1020zwyts

Members

54,472 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

wedgehead, on 19 December 2009 - 01:56 PM, said:

15" to 15.5" on the deck, with a 22" drift.

With all these snow bands coming in, I have some insight into the mind of a groupie.

I would blow the drummer in the bar bathroom if it meant that yellow band pivoting over NW DC and stalling

:lol:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived