joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else having trouble with the model center? For whatever reason I can't view them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get it working? What is the price for it BTW?

I am almost embarrassed to admit it, but my subscription had simply run out. lol

I thought it was an automatically renewing subscription, guess you learn something new every day. haha

It's 9.95 per month And the model suite has a great layout. Very easy to navigate and a ton of stuff........ they are adding to regularly

I have to say that I'm now hooked on Model Center.  It's mostly perfect IMO despite it's weak Euro showing.  Huffman seems to be adding little things here and there too so it stands to reason it will only improve over time.  Not a bad way to spend 10 bucks a month and if it continues to add features I may keep it outside of winter, which would be a first for me with pay sites.

Don't use your credit/debit card. lol

No doubt.... Someone used my CC# that i used at Target last week to ring up $594 in Brooklyn NY and $1100 at some other store in LA. Luckly the cc company caught it as fraud... but I cannot use the account for christmas like i was hoping for.

That really sucks. I can't stand crooks and people who lie!

No doubt.... Someone used my CC# that i used at Target last week to ring up $594 in Brooklyn NY and $1100 at some other store in LA. Luckly the cc company caught it as fraud... but I cannot use the account for christmas like i was hoping for.

That stinks!

That really sucks. I can't stand crooks and people who lie!

I agree.

I just hope we can pull a legit threat to track as we head into NY and beyond.

I am feeling more confident that winter weather is gonna happen somewhere across the mid south or southeast in the first week of january. Pulling for the entire tennessee valley, hope we have a thread worthy threat SOON!!

Archived