northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried about Ji.....he hasn't updated his FB in 18 hours....I'm gonna walk down and knock on his door...be right back

He is fine...he's still scared due to the black bear that was roaming the hood eating out of the bird feeders....true story bro...black bears in Leesburg....he was all black...wonder what that means for winter? Oh wait...that's wooly bears...my bad

He is fine...he's still scared due to the black bear that was roaming the hood eating out of the bird feeders....true story bro...black bears in Leesburg....he was all black...wonder what that means for winter? Oh wait...that's wooly bears...my bad

Tell Dave to stop wearing black and causing panic. Wooly bears....pfffft.

So...I have family coming in from northern Saskatchewan - they leave on Saturday, and I figure it'll take them until Sunday to get here.  They're concerned about driving through the winter weather, so I'm wondering if they'll make it down here before the bad stuff really hits.

Their huskies paws and the blades on the sled might get torn up when they hit the pavement...otherwise enjoy the company

It would appear some don't understand how banter works. Or where to put their disappointed trolling. 

Next indeed. Sheesh.

Work is taking me to Dallas Thursday and Friday. Friday may be an ice event there, apparently, so maybe I will find some winter weather by default. 

lol you need to leave the state to see winter weather

looking at soundings near Westminster, areas north and west of the cities would get some front end snow until ~18z, then some IP, then the full change over to RN

Sounds exciting!  And the soundings yesterday implied a few inches of snow before a change to iciness.

Good luck with that!

:D

Sounds exciting!  And the soundings yesterday implied a few inches of snow before a change to iciness.

Good luck with that!

:D

just my weenie eyes, i guess. but both 00z and 06z GFS gives me a little thump of snow before a mix then all rain. I'll take it!

Archived