• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Wake us up when September ends

Damage In Tolland

You know forecasting is different from wishcasting right? You don't just forecast what you want...sometimes weather occurs that you don't want and you can acknowledge it. It won't hurt sometimes.

Sure..like backdoors and snow changing to rain..it happens all the time. But when we see signs and patterns we call for it, and we stake our name and claim to it. It's my opinion.  A cold fall this year..Lots of signs with cold actually getting into Canada already and ocean temps.. Please leave me alone

Sure..like backdoors and snow changing to rain..it happens all the time. But when we see signs and patterns we call for it, and we stake our name and claim to it. It's my opinion.  A cold fall this year..Lots of signs with cold actually getting into Canada already and ocean temps.. Please leave me alone

Agree we have some favorable signs this early, but the lack of an active hurricane season worries me a bit...always thought an active season was a good indicator of cold later on....

Sure..like backdoors and snow changing to rain..it happens all the time. But when we see signs and patterns we call for it, and we stake our name and claim to it. It's my opinion. A cold fall this year..Lots of signs with cold actually getting into Canada already and ocean temps.. Please leave me alone

Ok...but c'mon you have to at least be sitting there chuckling to yourself. Fighting Ginxy's cool down call in summer but now it's going into September you are all on board with cold weather. You can't miss the irony we all see.

But if you are getting stuff deleted and its bothering you, we'll lay off for a while. Fire away..

Well not quite, but chilly.It had temos struggling for 60 further NW in the berks if it rains. But, the magnitude of the cooldown is in question still. I do think it will be the coolest shot so far. This has been modeled for a while going back to last week.

is there rain with the cooldown or just a big cool high with chilly nights?

Archived