joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 General Discussion/Obs

wisconsinwx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might not even get .25" of total rain lol..  Good thing once in a great while we can do snow ok because if you like t-storms and severe stuff MKE does that as well as Detoilet does snow storms.

50's for camping along lake MI in Two Rivers this Memorial day weekend.  Big difference over the last 2 yrs of memorial day weekend torches  Although the holiday weekend is falling about a week early this yr.

52 here and 65 at my parents 4 miles away.  maybe we can kick out those ne winds for a bit.

Nice rain north....and south of the border that prob mostly misses..gonna have to hope for some little blowups..wiwx should be getting in on that sliver line now. better than nothing like we've had with this mostly fail stretch.

52 here and 65 at my parents 4 miles away.  maybe we can kick out those ne winds for a bit.

wiwx should be getting in on that little line now. better than nothing like we've had with this mostly fail stretch.

I didn't realize the winds were about to shift. Rain has been heavy in waves down here. I bet I've picked up 0.5" since noon.

Down to 64°.

BowMe-

I'd rather have that for camping then hot and humid...  Easy to dress for 50Fs, but not so easy to go naked when its 90F and 70F dew points!

Yes indeed and a slong as it's sunny me and the dog will dig it..  Naso much the wife but, she even admitted it's better than the last two yrs of camping in sw wisconsin where it was 90+.   Maybe the cool  weather and if the breeze off the lake is enough it will keep any skeeters at bay if there is any.   Haven't seen one yet here.  Ticks on the other hand I heard are terrible.

I didn't realize the winds were about to shift. Rain has been heavy in waves down here. I bet I've picked up 0.5" since noon.

Down to 64°.

Nice and congrats.  kenosha doing ok too now.. not sure anything like down there sneaks in here but maybe can get a little with that better push of moisture and air on the doorstep.

Indy long term AFD is quite short today...

.LONG TERM /SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY/...

ISSUED AT 142 PM EDT WED MAY 22 2013

GOOD CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN MODELS AND MOS DERIVED FROM THEM. IN
PARTICULAR...ENSEMBLE SPREAD IN THE MEN PRODUCT IS QUITE LOW. NO
REASON TO MAKE MAJOR CHANGES IN CENTRAL REGION INITIALIZATION.

Nothing much for rain here.. did at least get to hear the thunder with the rain a few miles south and east.

Gonna be a close call whether May comes in below normal for the 4th month in a row. Last 4 days should decide it and it looks to warm up nice and the avg high the last 4 days of the month is two at 69 and two at 70..   Nice stretch finally for the frigid fairies up here and only 7 days so far this spring with highs above 75 and 13 days if you go with highs above 70.   Hard to believe it will soon be only 3 more months and the worst season of the yr will be behind us and the March toward winter begins.

Just about 1" here imby. Ground soaked the water up nicely. Looks like some cells headed towards WiscWx to disintegrate

Waukesha is getting hit pretty good right now...

NE winds are starting to infiltrate in now.

yeah the second batch is actually holding together for now.   sun trying to bust through the clouds here.

Tosa getting drenched right now!

Surprisingly the mild air is hanging on here.

Archived