• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 21-26 winter storm threats: best SE opportunities of season?

GaWx

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had some flakes early afternoon.  Not quite what I've been waiting for.  I'm going to have to find and administer some Mole steroids this off season, or find a herd of Sleet Moles....these pour rain moles are out of their league when it comes to frozen.  They seem to have provided sleet or snow to everyone in the SE but Me!!  T

We need an April Snow Threat Thread?

SPRING CANCEL 2013 CONTINUES: Now this is just getting ridiculous. With a slight warm-up going into Easter Weekend with highs in the low 60s but some rain around. There's yet another cool down arriving next week. Monday could be our warmest day with highs getting very close to 70°. Then Tuesday another surge of Arctic air arrives and highs dip back down into the 50s. Then Thursday morning the GFS model wants to throw some snow out there with a southern stream piece of energy. It's only one model and not very likely to happen, but it does illustrate how cool this is for April. Spring still on hold until Mid-April I'm afraid.
553175_468874673184994_2063499357_n.png

Unlike · · Share · 343755 · about an hour ago ·

We need an April Snow Threat Thread?

SPRING CANCEL 2013 CONTINUES: Now this is just getting ridiculous. With a slight warm-up going into Easter Weekend with highs in the low 60s but some rain around. There's yet another cool down arriving next week. Monday could be our warmest day with highs getting very close to 70°. Then Tuesday another surge of Arctic air arrives and highs dip back down into the 50s. Then Thursday morning the GFS model wants to throw some snow out there with a southern stream piece of energy. It's only one model and not very likely to happen, but it does illustrate how cool this is for April. Spring still on hold until Mid-April I'm afraid.
553175_468874673184994_2063499357_n.png

Unlike · · Share · 343755 · about an hour ago ·

LOL you've gotta be kidding me.

Archived