Newest Member
    joxey
lgt rain/snow obs for Gaines water pistol 2/13-14

tombo82685

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm?  In what way? 

I could be completely wrong but 42 now w/the sun popping through probably means 45+....long downward way to go to hit 32-33-34. It would be better if it didn't start till midnight or so rather than this evening. I just see a lot of "unproductive" snow basically falling and not accumulating.  

Hey, BLM 39... it too exists on this subforum 

Sorry, a while back I came up with a quick list of the 20 airports closest to PHL (including PHL itself).  Figured that would catch most.  Anyway, I can essentially just grab that list whenever I want so I used it for posting.  My bad.

Sorry, a while back I came up with a quick list of the 20 airports closest to PHL (including PHL itself).  Figured that would catch most.  Anyway, I can essentially just grab that list whenever I want so I used it for posting.  My bad.

No worries,Thanks. Agreed the primary to secondary xfer on latest model runs might put many of us in a subsidence zone. 

Your gonna have trouble getting anything to stick in the poconos let alone Philly. At least we will all see some flakes falling though.

you get an inch an hr rates, it will accumulate easily. That is very possible tonight wherever some meso banding sets up. Other then that, i agree. It will mainly stick to grassy areas.

you get an inch an hr rates, it will accumulate easily. That is very possible tonight wherever some meso banding sets up. Other then that, i agree. It will mainly stick to grassy areas.[/quote

Yes sir, but very localized with the banding. Although the radar doesn't look half bad.

You know it won't be much when they don't have us working tonight

Archived