Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's okay to post obs from those areas in here because technically they are in the Mount Holly area. Many of the NWS Mets read our obs page to use for their reports. 

imma start reporting anyone in NJ who is north of NYC who feels compelled to post their 4 inch snow totals in the philly forum when everyone else is getting a cold rain...if only there were a NY forum...

huh

I think it's okay to post obs from those areas in here because technically they are in the Mount Holly area. Many of the NWS Mets read our obs page to use for their reports. 

i should have put a smiley in or something...just venting, not really going to report anything...i'll take my 33 degree rain and like it...

imma start reporting anyone in NJ who is north of NYC who feels compelled to post their 4 inch snow totals in the philly forum when everyone else is getting a cold rain...if only there were a NY forum...

Sussex, Warren and Morris Counties are part of Mt. Holly-land.

yeah, well, they shouldn't be

If they did it strictly by radar coverage (which is what they were going for), most of those 5 NE NJ counties which are part of Upton-land would probably be in Mt. Holly-land too.  Giving those 5 to Upton was essentially due to their proximity to NYC proper and the non-desirability of completely slicing a media market in two.

Archived