• Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a good question....

Worst BUST thread of the week.....

1. Weekend Warmth Thread-me

2. Wintry potential (early week)-tombo

3. Southern Special-phlwx

:)

All three of us are banned from any potential snow threat threads for the next 30 days ;)

You should make this a poll ;)  But I vote for southern special.

Here's a good question....

Worst BUST thread of the week.....

1. Weekend Warmth Thread-me

2. Wintry potential (early week)-tombo

3. Southern Special-phlwx

:)

All three of us are banned from any potential snow threat threads for the next 30 days ;)

Hey, mine verified. I said wintry potential. My area through ukt had sleet, ukt had .2 ice. lehigh valley and berks county had snow and ice and the pocs and northern jersey had several inches of snow.

you were like the texas chainsaw massacre yesterday on the 12z jma and euro posts and hoping it would occur

:lol:  Hey I was just telling them the truth.  I mean, they were both garbage.  Mercer County straddles the metro line (its actually officially NYC Metro, not Philly Metro, though I've never agreed with that) so I feel like I should pay attention to that forum, too, even though I consider this one my "home".

:lol:  Hey I was just telling them the truth.  I mean, they were both garbage.  Mercer County straddles the metro line (its actually officially NYC Metro, not Philly Metro, though I've never agreed with that) so I feel like I should pay attention to that forum, too, even though I consider this one my "home".

Wow i didn't know that at all. Trenton is closer to philly than nyc 

Wow i didn't know that at all. Trenton is closer to philly than nyc 

Yeah.  Princeton is the reason I think.  From Wikipedia:

"Mercer County, New Jersey, while part of the New York Metropolitan Area, has traditionally also been affiliated with the Delaware Valley. Mercer County, a relatively wealthy[peacock term] county located on the northern fringe of the Delaware Valley MSA, is home to both New York and Philadelphia commuters. In recent years,[when?] however, growing numbers of New York commuters have migrated into Mercer. The two main towns in Mercer County are Princeton, located in the northern part of the county, and Trenton, located in the southern part of the county. Train and highway trips to Philadelphia are generally less than an hour from downtown Trenton, while trips to midtown Manhattan generally take over an hour by either highway or rail. Princeton identifies with New York because it is home to many New York commuters who began migrating into the area after World War II.[6] Furthermore, the commute time from Princeton to New York by train is different than the commute time from Princeton to Philadelphia. Mercer County is also its own metropolitan region, called the Trenton-Ewing MSA.[7]"

post-39-0-30451400-1358544343_thumb.png

Archived