Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wants to see the real Myth, the legend, the WWE champ,the gladiator, the dictator of all meteorlogists ray martin, view this link. Nice piece though by ray

http://www.kenvtv.com/news/story/Wednesday-January-16-News10-Webcast/Kf0pzhQzLU6wZ13TDQmrGA.cspx

I'm trying to figure out who had more camera time, Ray or the Wood Pecker?

Nice job Ray.

If anyone wants to see the real Myth, the legend, the WWE champ,the gladiator, the dictator of all meteorlogists ray martin, view this link. Nice piece though by ray

http://www.kenvtv.com/news/story/Wednesday-January-16-News10-Webcast/Kf0pzhQzLU6wZ13TDQmrGA.cspx

Good job Ray! Was that Elko's radar in the background? I hope those weren't your frozen gutters they showed! lol

Yup, Winter always brings out the weenies.

I love weather, but I'm here for snow....I want snow, I'm sure you do too. Yesterday things looked great, now it looks like the northern branch will send the low across PA, not good for us. It's frustrating thats all. I use this thread to vent my frustration.

I love weather, but I'm here for snow....I want snow, I'm sure you do too. Yesterday things looked great, now it looks like the northern branch will send the low across PA, not good for us. It's frustrating thats all. I use this thread to vent my frustration.

The event is 5 days out.  Stop living and dying by each model run.

CFropa must be here or near,it's been windy the last 2 hrs,but now getting some gusts at "least" 30 i'd say(my Davis anemometer got smashed in a previous storm)...nearly blew a very solid door with 5 hinges and 2 latches off in my breezeway.1 latch had 1 screw outta 4 hanging on and top 2 hinges were pulled outta the door frame...

I decided to sit this one out.This winter has a habit of showing snow in the long range that never materializes, all the hallmarks of a bad winter. Notice the next system cutting west turned into snowy miller b yesterday now back to west track. Euro performance has been pitiful

Archived