Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS 12/29/12 Event/Storm/Whatever

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like the last two events, this storm was another moose knuckle in southern Mercer / Burlington Counties. I began as snow and finished as snow with rain in the middle, barely covering all surfaces.

Mt holly mets I had 2 inches here in brookhaven, Delaware county.

Lee,

To be sure use the send storm report option scrolling down the PHI home page its near the bottom on the left hand side. Don't ask why its buried there. Eventually we'll migrate to facebook or twitter as the source info, but dont see that happening anytime soon.

Hats off to the Mount Holly crew on this one... point forecasts/snow forecasts were nearly SPOT ON. 0.3" off the final total in Allentown = WINNING.

They busted horribly for central and south jersey. I was forecasted for 2-4 I mercer and saw less than a half inch, Just about everyone busted for those areas though.

What a day at Big Boulder and JF. Easy 6"+ day of snow. Someone at JF told me they measured 8-9". This storm made for one of the most perfect days we have ever had at a NEPA Ski mountain.

I have to say condition at Boulder tonight will be amazing.

Light snow continues to fall, likely snow showers as it comes and goes. Just heard on the TV that Wilkes Barre had 5".

Cheers all...

Archived