Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter and non-weather Discussions

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Citing Climate Change

In a surprise announcement, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said Thursday that Hurricane Sandy had reshaped his thinking about the presidential campaign and that as a result he was endorsing President Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/nyregion/bloomberg-endorses-obama-saying-hurricane-sandy-affected-decision.html?smid=fb-share

20061122-2_p112206pm-0062-384h.jpg

I wish he was still our president.Eveything was going good til the Democrats took control of congress in 2007.A lot of people seem to want to blame EVERYTHING on president Bush but they forget that the DEMOCRATS ,including our leader OMAMA, were in control of congress .There whole agenda was to make everything as bad as it could be.Under president Bush we had record job growth as well as low unemployement and 14000 dow UNTIL 2007.

There is a political forum on here?!! Link please? lmaosmiley.gif

I'll keep my views to myself then. I am sure some may want to post local election results though...or have a word or two to say come election day in here.

Hey I like arguing about politics just like any other human being but on here it's just going to turn into a major sh*t show with people getting all bent out of shape.

politics forum: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/6-political-roundtable/

@ heres your sign... #storm Big 3 ens means @ 144hrs

Hard for anyone outside of the mountains to get SN in early Nov, hopefully we save a couple storms for the DJF period, would suck to have a rocking Nov when the cold is just not there for most.

Not far enough south and east for me, even if it's in the heart of winter. mad.gif Hopefully as winter marches on, the track will shift.....sigh

BTW........Keep the political talk in the cesspool where it belongs angry.png

I

Seems to me it's not my business what someone decides to spend their foodstamp money on. I would much rather it go to seafood and meat than Doritos and butterfingers...here we go again though getting into political territory.

If you pay any federal taxes it should be your business and everyone's else business that pay taxes.

More jobs coming to Wilkes...but they are like all of the other recent ones...restaurant jobs.

Sweet Frog

Qdoba

Anyone been to these before? Good?

Sweet Frog is alright. It's a frozen yogurt place. It doesn't have as many options as other frozen yogurt shops around the area. However, it is a great place to take kids! They usually have a mini playground attached to the restaurant, so parents can get a few minutes to themselves.

I'm really like what I'm seeing right now. If we could get this type of pattern over DJF we'd have some fun this winter. It sure would be different than last winter.

I couldn't agree more.Since we are in an El Nino pattern i'm wondering how the Nov of 2009 was for us?I know all El Nino winter are different but i've heard of conparisons to 2002/2003 winter and 2009/2010..I'd take a 2009/2010 winter every winter from now on.

Archived