Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS Thread for PHL area : Sandy / Post Trop Phase

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted that photo on FB, its been shared 4 times in 15 minutes, might be the most viral thing I ever posted wink.png

It's in my feed like 5 or 6 times. So is the one with the giant wave at Cape May from earlier...

It's hard to tell what to expect this evening give the increase in speed and the current radar presentation. We had a 54mph gust near here (KVAY), but it's gotten very calm here now. I suppose it will be like this until it's fully onshore. No updated NWS guidance on winds so far...

Just had a gust close to 60, just judging.

Also, precip shield approaching the end?

asygapyj.jpg

My buddy said 2 emt's in sea isle were possibly swept out to sea.. Trying to get more info now.

I hope they didnt get swept out to sea. Yeah my friend in Freehold said the winds were much worse after the rain letup. And it appears its doing so now here. Had a gust that had to be close to your 60 also.

Same here ... My power is out .. Can someone tell me when the rain will kick back up .. Zip.. 08087

I thought we needed the rain to mix down the stronger winds, but perhaps this is due to the increasing lapse rates on the backside of the system now that its going extra tropical.

Archived