Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean what you were referring to yesterday with a potential gradient. Does it still show

It does, but we are sort of in the battle zone. It may try to ooze in during the last week perhaps. In October, I wouldn't expect anything wild...but I think we would be happy if this were December.

BOX actually is forecasting a tie of the record low at ORH for tomorrow morning and 1F above the record low at BDL. Oct 13th is kind of a vulnerable date for both sites so its not totally surprising. The airmass isn't ridiculous for mid-October, but definitely pretty cold...albeit short-lived.

BOX actually is forecasting a tie of the record low at ORH for tomorrow morning and 1F above the record low at BDL. Oct 13th is kind of a vulnerable date for both sites so its not totally surprising. The airmass isn't ridiculous for mid-October, but definitely pretty cold...albeit short-lived.

I was noticing that - it's kind of a sandwich date as there are lows closer to 20° on either side of the date. Should be interesting what happens at both sites. My record low for the date is 25° (1987) and I'm hoping to tie that.

I was noticing that - it's kind of a sandwich date as there are lows closer to 20° on either side of the date. Should be interesting what happens at both sites. My record low for the date is 25° (1987) and I'm hoping to tie that.

BOX actually has a low of 33F for logan airport...which while not a record for the date (the records for BOS go back to the late 1800s), it would be the earliest 33F reading at BOS since 1984...not bad if that happens.

If they can't manage 33F but manage a 34F, it would be the earliest 34F reading at BOS since 1993.

Archived