joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
LWX NWS Open house

Avdave

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really looking forward to this open house at the NWS. Unfortunately I have the flu and so does my daughter. I had this day all planned out and now I am sick. This stinks!!!!!

Ian,

I am very sorry to here about your grandfather passing. I might not know you like others do, but I know how you feel. Hang in there and God bless!!!

He was quite old.. almost 93.. so it's sad but he lived a good life.

Bring ketchup, that will keep Crump in line

Remind Andy how terrible he is whenever he attempts to troll someone in person

Bring a book with pictures of planes to keep Dave quiet should he get too loud (or decides to send a picture message with noise in the middle of a presentation/talk)

Have fun :)

You have me all wrong. I never troll....ever.

Saturday's events were nice, but I see I've pretty much "been there, done that" with the presentation. The derecho bit was cool. Fun as hell to see the public's reaction and questions for the event.

I got the video I needed. Moved the schedule around so won't be returning tomorrow, hitting Nationals game instead (and do some filming there). To bad I'll miss those of ya tomorrow though.

Was a good show at LWX. Kim Andy and I are bow official skywarn spotters. Had a blast meeting you Kim you are def. Good people. Thanks for my sheetz card lol. That's awesome good seeing fozz too and of course the crunpster too

Where the hell did you guys go? I saw you for like 2 min and you were out.

We went inside to see the ops center and then out to the skywarn spotter class. Apparently I ask too many questions. Snow board locations and scudd clouds are vital IMO.

You sure were 'fond' and not 'private' in asking multiple 'part' questions.

Teacher's pet :whistle:

showoff

Pleasure to meet you both!

It was great meeting everyone!

Dave is my partner in crime. They may make us sit up front next time so we don't talk so much.

Andy is as snarky in real life as he is online.

Crump is seemingly quiet one. Don't believe it!

Fozz is very nice and younger than I thought.

:thumbsup: Great meeting you too Kim, you are hilarious and awesome. Yesterday was a good all around

I had a great time seeing all of you, so glad I made it yesterday.

Glad you showed up Fozz, good seeing you too

I was supposed to be off at 330 but it didn't slow down until after 4. I walked around the place before I left to see if you all were still there but didn't see anyone.

Yeah I think we left around 415pm or so, hopefully we can arrange a GTG somewhere and you can hang with us longer

Archived