• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
It Really Was a Heat Wave II (unless it wasn't, in which case it was weak sauce)- - Obs and Disco Late June/Early July 2012

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any shade of red is above normal.

Anyway..the pattern looks boring for days and days. No storms..just heat/humidity. a day or 2 of slight cooling then more heat/humidity

I don't think it looks boring to be honest. We are no where near that death ridge where it will be boring. NW flow and intermittent intrusions of heat will mean to be on the look out. Looks like typical summer wx.

Sunny

73/69

OKX upton nws calling for 97 here today, simply sunsational, brief shower rolled through around 6 I believe.

............and yeah JOE B is god awful.

July is sizzling, and this humidity this morning feels awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 11-15 day (like 9-13 or so) really does not look much above normal here. If it is, it's slightly above.

I think its safe to say BOS will be above normal this week, so I take round 1. Will you man up and take a wager for the month of July, we can even have a bet at your beloved BOS. Make a wager for a nice dinner? or case of beer? I say BOS is +2 or better for the month of July.

Man the progged temps are approaching the last heat wave for me. If we can get these clouds out of here today I'd go for 90+, but I'm not convinced yet. 94/94/93 are the current forecasted highs for me.

Looks like some showers to move through in a few hours. Just N of Miser and Ginx right now.

I think its safe to say BOS will be above normal this week, so I take round 1. Will you man up and take a wager for the month of July, we can even have a bet at your beloved BOS. Make a wager for a nice dinner? or case of beer? I say BOS is +2 or better for the month of July.

Monday through Sunday...this coming Sunday? It will be close. The climo site is not updating for whatever reason.

Monday through Sunday...this coming Sunday? It will be close. The climo site is not updating for whatever reason.

you have to do individual days, archive it. Site has been funky, yesterday was a+3, day before a -2, monday and tuesday were both -4's.

I am pretty sure the heat the next 3 days will crush those meager - departures

you have to do individual days, archive it. Site has been funky, yesterday was a+3, day before a -2, monday and tuesday were both -4's.

I am pretty sure the heat the next 3 days will crush those meager - departures

My guess for July is under +2 for BOS. But you are right, I think this week will edge above normal thanks to today-Sunday. At least I corrected for June and started thinking cooler after believing it could be warmer than normal.

My guess for July is under +2 for BOS. But you are right, I think this week will edge above normal thanks to today-Sunday. At least I corrected for June and started thinking cooler after believing it could be warmer than normal.

My guess is 1.3-1.9. I would include 2.0, but I'll give that to you. So solidly warm, but below the torch threshold.

How did u do for month of june?

My guess is 1.3-1.9. I would include 2.0, but I'll give that to you. So solidly warm, but below the torch threshold.

Looks like Donny S is even cooler than me. Quite possible if ensembles have an idea, but I'll play the UHI card and be a little bit warmer since night time temps kill BOS. Otherwise, I agree with him.

Archived