• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heat complaint thread

ag3

If the GFS is right with its monster cutoff ULL and trough, the last week of June will be well below normal.

Euro however took away a similar ULL on todays run and keeps it open today. It's still near normal temps except for a couple days when it's raining and it's below normal.

The ensembles are somewhere right in between.

If the GFS is right with its monster cutoff ULL and trough, the last week of June will be well below normal.

Euro however took away a similar ULL on todays run and keeps it open today. It's still near normal temps except for a couple days when it's raining and it's below normal.

The ensembles are somewhere right in between.

someone tell that to Mt Holly

The only true heat lover is warlock...the rest of them dont go in pools and post all day on computers in ac.....warlock is outside and working...easy to love heat from a laptop posting the 12z euro at work

I was called eye candy by one of my customers today at work. Does that qualify as sexual harrassment. I could use some extra dough. If the same thing was said to a maid she would have grounds for lawsuit

I was called eye candy by one of my customers today at work. Does that qualify as sexual harrassment. I could use some extra dough. If the same thing was said to a maid she would have grounds for lawsuit

For some reason I think of you as an older person. Probably because you have warlock in your name.

I honestly thought it was going to feel hotter than this. I mean it IS hot but it isn't oppressive.

You'd think it was absolutely unbearable the way people were describing today. At least for me, the sun is easily the worst part. I found it actually decent out today in the shade, but the sun beating on me is what does me in. It is amazing outside though... mid-80s late at night is perfect. Then again, I have AC (albeit one window unit to cool an entire apartment...) and don't work outside. I feel for people who lack any sort of AC.

You'd think it was absolutely unbearable the way people were describing today. At least for me, the sun is easily the worst part. I found it actually decent out today in the shade, but the sun beating on me is what does me in. It is amazing outside though... mid-80s late at night is perfect. Then again, I have AC (albeit one window unit to cool an entire apartment...) and don't work outside. I feel for people who lack any sort of AC.

The feeling in the morning was probably the worst part of the day for me. It was just so sticky and warm at 7am. Like I've said before I can deal with heat. I grew up with it. I just can't deal with the humidity.

I have a fan. It works fine but last night, it wasn't.

Why? Go to Home Depot and pick up a 5,000 BTU LG air conditioner for around $129.

Costs nothing in electricity each month.

Turn it on only at night and the electricity will be less then $20 a month.

I have 2, 8,000btu ACs running almost all day in my apartment and my electric bill is only $75 higher then normal during AC season.

Why? Go to Home Depot and pick up a 5,000 BTU LG air conditioner for around $129.

I have 2, 8,000btu ACs running almost all day in my apartment and my electric bill is only $75 higher then normal during AC season.

Yea the fan is a bust when it's this hot. If you subtract the electricity the fan wastes from the total electricity used by a 5,000 btu AC, it really isn't that much more.

I still sleep with a comforter lol

Yea the fan is a bust when it's this hot. If you subtract the electricity the fan wastes from the total electricity used by a 5,000 btu AC, it really isn't that much more.

I still sleep with a comforter lol

How long have you known Anthony and do you think he thinks this way?

Archived