Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
June observations and discussions...

ag3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like a top 10 day today warm temps and low humidity

Yea, we should enjoy today b/c after today thru mid week, all you need to do is watch the convective temp. Once we reach that by late morning, it's cloudy and chance of shras. At least the early parts of the day should be nice. The one nice thing about upper low's is that you can use a persistance forecast.

74F here in Port Jeff with cumulus straddling the whole area as I look around. I was hoping it to rain so someone I knew had "rain on their parade" but doesn't look like it. North Shore of central and eastern LI is somehow protected. Of course, tomorrow when I need sun and pleasantness all day we will buck odds and have a shower.

New Brunswick finish +5 for the month of may and 4.65 inches of rain...warm and wet month...so far june is +6 with. 51 of rain

Usually when a month is wet it's also cool. Yet we managed to be several degrees above normal despite the cloudy days and rain.

I don't remember the last time there was a stretch of cool temperatures (highs in the 60s, low 70s) lasting for this long in June... June 2009 was quite chilly (and cloudy/rainy) but if I remember correctly there weren't this many consecutive days of temperatures that chilly.

I don't remember the last time there was a stretch of cool temperatures (highs in the 60s, low 70s) lasting for this long in June... June 2009 was quite chilly (and cloudy/rainy) but if I remember correctly there weren't this many consecutive days of temperatures that chilly.

We've only had two days of June. What stretch are you referring to?

For NYC and most other stations you have to go back to January for a daily departure of -10 or greater. I think we'll tack on two of these mon - wed.

Clouds already moving into E-PA quickly. I think we're in the clouds around noon.

Archived