• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper OBS

Huffwx

Kudos to the euro for having this like 9 days ago. Congrats to those who got snow. March 99 redux. Places in Orange County are probably over 20" for the winter. Nuts.

It is kinda nutz having such a small bullseye isn't it? It will be interesting to see the MA seasonal snowfall map this year. The area that did well will be really small in comparison to the region. That combined with how large the diff is just a few miles away really tells the story of being in the right place at the right time.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to the euro for having this like 9 days ago. Congrats to those who got snow. March 99 redux. Places in Orange County are probably over 20" for the winter. Nuts.

relic was telling me that he has gotten 91% of seasonal from the last two storms.

Here is the future track of the clipper......

Blizzard conditions will develop over Southeastern Newfoundland Tuesday night. Snowfall accumulations near 25 centimetres are expected by Wednesday morning with strong northerly winds gusting up to 100 km/h resulting in blowing snow with near-zero visibilities.

This is a warning that blizzard conditions with near-zero visibilities are expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

Another low pressure system currently developing just off Cape Hatteras will intensify as it tracks northeastward to pass southeast of Newfoundland early Wednesday morning. Snow associated with this low is expected to arrive along the south coast of the island Tuesday afternoon and will spread across the Avalon and east coast Tuesday evening. The snow will be heavy at times giving total accumulations near 25 cm over the Avalon and Burin peninsulas by Wednesday morning, with lesser amounts further west. In addition winds will strengthen from a northerly direction with gusts reaching up to 100 km/h overnight resulting in blowing snow and near zero visibilities.

The snow is forecast to taper to flurries across Eastern Newfoundland early Wednesday but winds will remain quite strong resulting in blowing snow and poor visibilities, especially during the first half of the day.

man thats wild,my neighbor said when he finally got his kids gloves, hats, snow pants, jacket, and boots all put on they opened the front door and all the snow was gone :fever:

that's believable. currently I'm on my way to work in fredericksburg where just earlier today we were under a winter storm warning with good snowfall rates.

not a patch of snow anywhere to be found.

I actually had to leave this morning to Northern NJ so i would of missed it anyway but I am still very pissed that we missed the storm.

I actually had to leave this morning to Northern NJ so i would of missed it anyway but I am still very pissed that we missed the storm.

Maybe you're not done yet. I'm going to start looking for a coastal. I don't care if it gives me rain. Maybe the 3/25- 4/10 period will deliver. We haven't had a really good April storm since around 1915.

Maybe you're not done yet. I'm going to start looking for a coastal. I don't care if it gives me rain. Maybe the 3/25- 4/10 period will deliver. We haven't had a really good April storm since around 1915.

We are due. Book it.

Archived