• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Weekend Storm (2/24-25/12)

coyoteweather

I didn't see any topics started about the possibility of a winter storm this weekend so I decided to start one. Here is the latest Euro representation of it:

12zeuro850mbTSLPUS144.gif

Could be something to watch the models are all over the place and the ensembles are far east of the op. However, there will be precious little cold air to work with.

Just for fun here but the gfs has shown a march 1st threat on mulitple model runs over the last few days. today's 12z was the best looking so far.

It's ridiculous to put any stock in model runs at this range but just for the record, this one is mine and you heard it here first. Get ready for the chillstorm and bring a shovel.

Just for fun here but the gfs has shown a march 1st threat on mulitple model runs over the last few days. today's 12z was the best looking so far.

It's ridiculous to put any stock in model runs at this range but just for the record, this one is mine and you heard it here first. Get ready for the chillstorm and bring a shovel.

There is already a thread in the main model board, no? Heck, why not, chillstorm it is!

The "Chill" Factor Storm"-

I wouldn't be surprised if something close occurs- the models are perking up to "event(s) (on the) horizons". The details- not so good- but the events....just might have something there. Best, V

I'm OK with giving this one to you, Chill. I do seem to recall that HM mentioned this period as showing up on his radar for potential.

Archived