• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 18-20TH Potential Winter Storm

PatrickSumner

You nearly cost the board a damn good met because the point of Mr Deedlers thread went right over your head. When you ( and a few others who pull the same sh!t all the time ) can start contributing more then that mouth of yours then you can say something till then STFU. You and a couple of others add NO value at all here and are worse then those you constantly b**ch about.

And yeah i agree about this being way to early to start a storm threat thread. Note that had a few just STFU and minded their own and thus waited they would have seen that Mr Deedlers thread was not so much about the storm threat. Mainly about modeling/the pattern etc. Why again a few here need to STFU with the backseat moderating.

don't give me that bs. that thread was going to end up heading down the same path as the "euro trash/thanksgiving" thread. i nicely said to him, long titled and fantasy threads are not what we're about here.

and lol at your thoughts about my contributions to the board. my style and past contributions are known.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't give me that bs. that thread was going to end up heading down the same path as the "euro trash/thanksgiving" thread. i nicely said to him, long titled and fantasy threads are not what we're about here.

and lol at your thoughts about my contributions to the board. my style and past contributions are known.

Look over on my board McFly and see his reply to the same thread he started. Reasons why alot of the threads head down the same path is because of that crap you pulled as well. You are not helping at all. Nor is anyone else. They have a report system here as well as a PM system. You have been involved ( as has a few others ) with alot of this same crap all winter. Sure your past ( prior to this winter ) was one thing but this is now and right now you are not adding anythjng but more drama that is not needed. We USE to have the best kept sub forum on the board and now that is not so much the case because of the hostility that has been created by you and a couple of others wanting to play backseat mods.

Was a time we use to have threads like that of Mr Deedlers to keep track of the models, learn their biases etc. And as well see how the pattern is progressing. A few who were here WAY back ( old eastern days ) may recall them threads. We are going through a pretty decent pattern change and so yeah it is warranted. Hell look at this thread itself and then look at the threads with people diving off cliffs or jumping for joy or whatever when the models show a torch, artic blast etc 5+ days out. It is terrible and so yeah that is needed.

Just chill out.

Look over on my board McFly and see his reply to the same thread he started. Reasons why alot of the threads head down the same path is because of that crap you pulled as well. You are not helping at all. Nor is anyone else. They have a report system here as well as a PM system. You have been involved ( as has a few others ) with alot of this same crap all winter. Sure your past ( prior to this winter ) was one thing but this is now and right now you are not adding anythjng but more drama that is not needed. We USE to have the best kept sub forum on the board and now that is not so much the case because of the hostility that has been created by you and a couple of others wanting to play backseat mods.

Was a time we use to have threads like that of Mr Deedlers to keep track of the models, learn their biases etc. And as well see how the pattern is progressing. A few who were here WAY back ( old eastern days ) may recall them threads. We are going through a pretty decent pattern change and so yeah it is warranted. Hell look at this thread itself and then look at the threads with people diving off cliffs or jumping for joy or whatever when the models show a torch, artic blast etc 5+ days out. It is terrible and so yeah that is needed.

Just chill out.

Extremely well said. The couple posters in our subforum who think they are better than everyone else gets old. They forget that we watched as they matured as posters too. Everyone has to start somewhere and the forums are a great place for an educational and learning environment.

Who cares how long the a thread title is, we aren't paying by the letter here.

yes, but that's not the point.

What is the point then, because you clearly are just aimlessly stating things without much means behind them.

I don't care if the Pope started a 288hr thread about the gfs - it is never warranted.. A pattern change thread sure.. Keep the 288hr threats to accuweather and uswx where its all snow weenies.

All you add is fart jokes and criticism so you are hardly the person who should be telling people how they should post.

Who cares how long the a thread title is, we aren't paying by the letter here.

What is the point then, because you clearly are just aimlessly stating things without much means behind them.

i'd rather not see a cluserf*ck of a title when trying to find things.

and the point is we don't need threads made 10+ days out, as hoosier stated.

All you add is fart jokes and criticism so you are hardly the person who should be telling people how they should post.

Again - don't tell me how and what to post, trixi. Just easier to put you on ignore.. You bring nothing for me here but face palms every time you post in any section of this board. Adios.

i'd rather not see a cluserf*ck of a title when trying to find things.

and the point is we don't need threads made 10+ days out, as hoosier stated.

It was a thread about the pattern for late in the month not a storm, and once again who cares how long a thread title is. I am sure 95% of this region could give a damn about that.

Again - don't tell me how and what to post, trixi. Just easier to put you on ignore.. You bring nothing for me here but face palms every time you post in any section of this board. Adios.

Irony is hitting you in the face right now.

I don't care if the Pope started a 288hr thread about the gfs - it is never warranted.. A pattern change thread sure.. Keep the 288hr threats to accuweather and uswx where its all snow weenies.

Hey now.. No such thread exist over at uswx! :P Oh and rainstorm has been doing her/his drive bys so it is not all is snow weenies! :devilsmiley: But yeah unless there is some other reason for it ( see Deedlers thread ) they really are not needed. Many are forgetting the models have been and continue to struggle. HM and a few others have been discussing it on the main wx forum here. I think a similar thread is needed in our sub forum ( for obvious reasons ) and Deedlers thread look to be it.

But hell seriously there is a OT section here as well as trackers board and even mine has a OT if people want drama but for the love of all keep it out of the wx forum here. ugh Use the report system or PM system if need be.

This thread should be closed. Without jumping on the OP (even a learned met like Deedler made the mistake), I agree with Hoosier that we've been pushing it with the storm threads in the recent past. 6-8 days out is marginal. 10+ days out is laughable.

While I agree it's a lil far out but who really cares. Considering the lack of significant winter storms in the populated areas this year, I think thats one reason it was made. I don't see it a big deal. It's just a thread and a place to discuss a potential storm without cluttering up the february thread. The fact that a thread was made 10 days in advance has nothing to do with whether there will be a storm or not.

i agree with this.

the problem is that there is a select few that will never learn.

Then use the report function. And yes this thread sent shivers down my spine when i saw it.

Unsure about anyone else but i think storm threats threads should not be started till we are inside of day 5 atleast. That is me anyways.

While I agree it's a lil far out but who really cares. Considering the lack of significant winter storms in the populated areas this year, I think thats one reason it was made. I don't see it a big deal. It's just a thread and a place to discuss a potential storm without cluttering up the february thread. The fact that a thread was made 10 days in advance has nothing to do with whether there will be a storm or not.

That IS what the Feb thread is really for though to be honest. Nothing wrong with a pattern discussion ( for next few weeks/month ) type thread either but storm threat thread 10+ days out? No..

rinking_be.gif

Hoosier has a nice little turd of a thread waiting for him when he gets here. All this needs is some SpartyOn.

I went ahead and deleted all of my questionable/OT Posts and will delete this one too in a bit.. I suggest everyone do the same to save Hoosier some work when he comes back..This night of posts will be nothing but a distant memory! :D

lol, good stuff. I guess this sh*t winter has gotten the better of us. All in all, I think it's nice to have a little comic relief here and there. At the end of the day, it's not like we have storms rollin' in on a weekly basis where a 10 day threat would be cluttering the main page. I guess I don't see a problem with the thread but I'm sure Hoosier will do what he has to do to maintain order.

Archived