• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 18-20TH Potential Winter Storm

PatrickSumner

This sub forum is a joke. To shut down a pattern change thread. Im from this region and don't bother to ever even look in this forum bc its usually a waste of time...same as it is tonight. The NE forum has a great pattern change thread that has been going for weeks and tons of great info shared. One person tries to start one here and the mod gets a butt hurt on it. Good luck keeping any quality mets to continue posting in here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if the Pope started a 288hr thread about the gfs - it is never warranted.. A pattern change thread sure.. Keep the 288hr threats to accuweather and uswx where its all snow weenies 24/7.

I really hope the hope does post a thread with a fantasy storm just so I can actualy call it "biblical" and not sound like a weenie

This sub forum is a joke. To shut down a pattern change thread. Im from this region and don't bother to ever even look in this forum bc its usually a waste of time...same as it is tonight. The NE forum has a great pattern change thread that has been going for weeks and tons of great info shared. One person tries to start one here and the mod gets a butt hurt on it. Good luck keeping any quality mets to continue posting in here.

I usually don't reply in locked threads but I'll make an exception. 

Mr. Deedler's thread was titled "Oh shame on you GFS, another tease of a big snowstorm for the Great Lakes in la la land! What a deceptive web you weave with your lies?"

In that thread, 2 long range GFS maps were posted with no commentary.  How that could be perceived as a general pattern discussion and not a specific storm thread is over my head but I don't claim to be the smartest guy around.

Let's just move on.

Archived